AASDN Sports Nutrition Certificate applications are accepted on a rolling basis for course modules and examination. Students may complete the certificate program at their own pace and should anticipate several additional hours beyond the 80 contact hours to complete the program. Contact hours to complete the SNC program are asynchronous – students may complete the coursework at a time of their own choosing rather than at a specified time. The certificate program must be completed within 1 year of its initiation. Students must also complete the final exam within this time frame.
To apply for the AASDN Sports Nutrition Certificate Program:
- If you are not a current Nutrition Specialist, complete the 80 hour Application Form and include $30 application fee
- If you are a current Nutrition Specialist, in good standing, complete the NS Application Form (33 hours) and include the $30 application fee
- Must “click on” that you have read the SNC Terms and Conditions
- Include non-refundable fee of $30
- Upon acceptance to the certificate program the $30 will be applied towards the tuition of $229
Applicant will be notified within 20 days of receipt of application as to acceptance status. Completed registration forms and tuition fees must be received within 30 days of acceptance into the program.
AASDN Sports Nutrition Certificate Examination
To register for the Sports Nutrition Certificate Examination:
- You must successfully complete the AASDN Sports Nutrition Certificate coursework before you can register for the examination
- To register for the AASDN Sports Nutrition Certificate Examination you must enter your applicant registration number on the SNC Exam Registration Form
- Complete the registration form
- Be sure to check that you have read the SNC Terms and Conditions
- Include payment with your SNC Exam Registration Form