The Sports Nutrition Certificate admissions policies of AASDN have been developed to ensure that all students have a reasonable expectation to complete the Sports Nutrition Certificate. AASDN uses a rolling admissions policy. Applicants will be notified of their acceptance or rejection within 10 days of receipt of application. All Admissions services are conducted on an equal opportunity/equal access basis. Please read the “catalogue” carefully before applying for complete details on admission requirements, refund policies, etc.
Please read the “Catalog” carefully for complete details on admission requirements, refund policies, etc.
For admission into the AASDN Sports Nutrition Certificate program applicants must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Possess a high school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Have a certificate, certification or degree in an exercise/fitness/health related field
- Be working in an exercise/fitness/health related field
- Hold the Nutrition Specialist Certification (or equivalent)
- Complete the application form and accept the Applicant “SNC Terms and Conditions“.
- Include non-refundable payment of $30 with completed Application form. The $30 will be credited towards tuition if accepted into the program.
- Provide documentation of two forms of identification (ID). One form of ID must be photo-bearing and must contain a signature; the photo-bearing ID must be: a valid driver’s license, state or military ID, or passport
- Have access to a computer, the internet and an email address
Applicant will be notified within 20 days of receipt of application as to acceptance status. Completed SNC Admission Form and tuition fees must be received within 30 days of acceptance into the program.